Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home At Last & Last Picture


As you see at the left, we would have been very remiss if we had not stopped in to visit the great Idaho Potato Museum and seen the super sized baked potato. It was very interesting to learn the history of the potato and we got free potatoes to boot.

I also highly recommend Martha's Cafe. They have a super sized pancake that I dare you to try. It is actually bigger than the plate. Or have just plane ol' eggs, add a slice of ham, and biscuit all of which is also super sized and life is good. If you are ever in the neighborhood you really should stop in for both.

Blackfoot was the end of our trip and at that point we decided it was time to head for the homestead. We arrived home safe and almost sound and are glad to be here. It has been a great journey! We logged almost 3000 miles and saw a lot of beautiful country. I think Albert is already starting to plan the next adventure. I don't know what was my favorite place, but I do know that along the way we met some really great people.

As for me, I am going to enjoy being at home. No matter what you do or see there is just no place like home.

I hope you have enjoyed the journey and look forward to new ones in the future. Who knows what is just around the corner waiting to be discovered. Goodbye for now.

No comments: