Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Count Down

Well, here it is the day before we leave and I am as excited as Christmas. Albert is very precise in his trip preparation and has encouraged me to make a list so we don't forget anything. My theory on the list is we are going to forget something anyway because I can't remember to add it to the list, but to keep peace in the family I have made the list. I am checking it off as I pack it and trying to remember if there is something not on the list. A vicious circle.

Yesterday was Mother's Day so I treated myself to a GPS for my computer. Great little thing to have. Sometimes I wonder about my bright ideas. The problem is I should have had it a month or two ago to learn how to use the great little thing. Oh well it gives us something to do on the road when there is nothing to look at or do. I did manage to get our itinerary listed and figured out with my daughter's help how to get our motels on the right day. I figure during down time I will work at getting all the sight seeing in too. By the time I get home I should have this thing conquered and will be ready for the next road traveled.

Well I had best get back to the list and remembering what I didn't add to it. Ready or not we are traveling!

No comments: