Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

So The Journey Begins

My daughter has inspired me to start a new journey.  This one does not involve travel or trailers or any form of fun.  It is a most evil word and hate to even put it in print.  DIET!  Whew, that was painful, but I did it.  I know this is not going to be an easy journey, but a necessary one since I would like to be healthy enough to retire and actually have a quality life.

I just wrote on my daughter's Blog that I had been off and on attending WW since 1972.  That is a long time to not have gotten the message!  In addition, I could probably retire on what I have spent at meetings and for the online tools.  Now, we have discovered free tools and new enthusiasm about making the trip to good health.  I am so excited that there are people responding to Christy's Blog and that they will also be sharing the journey to health.

It won't be a quick trip, but I pray it will be a slow and steady one.  I am sure we will all have a few bumps in the road, but we just need to get back on track and keep on trucking.  See you on down the road, healthier and hopefully thinner.  I am just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I had all the money I spent on WW back too, I'd be rich. The sad part is that I didn't learn a thing about actual nutrition, just their system.

Hooray for free tools! I love the internet and apps for my phone and tablet. With a good support system, it's completely doable.

I know we can!